Contemporary Gifts for the Kitchen & Wine for the Soul
View Recipes by Category:
| Ethnic Foods
| Fish & Shellfish
| Cooking with Kids
| Low Fat
| Main Dishes
Search for Recipes:
Click here for Pacific Sun Olive Oil Recipes
Bleu Cheese Balsamic Vinaigrette:
- Toss it with your favorite mixed greens
- Marinate sliced pears for two hours, serve on top of fresh greens garnished
with roasted pecans and bleu cheese crumbles
- Marinate and grill chicken
Artichoke Walnut Tapenade:
- Toss with your favorite pasta
- Saute garlic, add white wine and the Tapenade and serve over Ravioli's
- Bake over chicken and top with provolone
- Saute garlic, add white wine , fresh lemon juice and your favorite seafood.
Heat and serve over pasta with fresh chopped parsley.
- Spoon over roasted cauliflower, top with grated mozzarella and bake until
bubbly and hot.
Apricot Ginger Teriyaki Glaze:
- Baste shrimp, salmon, or pork ribs and bake, broil or BBQ
- Marinate chicken for two hours, then bake, broil or BBQ
- Use as a stir fry sauce or as a dipping sauce for your favorite Asian dish
- Make chicken cakes, brown on both sides in a frying pan. Add
glaze and cook until glaze is reduced.
Shitake Mushroom Steak Marinade:
- Slather it on barbecued steak or lamb
- Glaze a beef or pork roast
- Use it as a sauce for frozen meat balls for a quick appetizer
- Slice left over roast beef, saute fresh mushrooms, toss with
sauce and serve in a french roll.
This site is best viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Site design by Carlson Designs
© California Kitchen Company 2005.